Founder and President
Darci Cramer, Ph.D., LMFT
I focus on what is happening in your relationship now instead of analyzing your childhood. If we work well together, you should see results quickly.
- Dr. Cramer has been providing Marriage and Family Therapy since 1994.
- She received her M.A. (Human Development and Family Relations with a specialty in Marriage and Family Therapy) and her Ph.D. (Family Studies, with a specialty in Marriage and Family Therapy) from The University of Connecticut, a program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Education.
- She has served on the board of directors of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy.
- She is the past-president of the board of directors of the New York Association for Marriage and Family Therapy.
- Dr. Cramer worked for over a decade at The Children’s Psychiatry Clinic of Women and Children’s Hospital, and served/s as Assistant Research Professor of Psychiatry at the University at Buffalo (State University of New York).
- She was the principal investigator on a grant of nearly $85,000 from the Peter and Elizabeth C. Tower Foundation to bring Feedback Informed Therapy to the Children’s Psychiatry Clinic.
- She has provided both clinical and scholarly supervision to therapists-in-training and to child psychiatry fellows.
See a full listing of Dr. Cramer’s experience and contributions to the field: view curriculum vitae.